Turbocharger and Reconditioned Turbocharger Warranty
WARRANTY ON TURBOCHARGER / CARTRIDGE
- Turbocharger warranty lasts for 24 months from date of invoice or 12,000 miles, whichever falls first. Turbocharger for 1.6HDI engine is an exception with a warranty period of 1 month (because of common engine faults).
- Turbocharger cartridge warranty lasts for 1 month from date of invoice. Please contact us before returning turbocharger / cartridge. It may be possible that we can consult you and help to fix the problem without returning the turbocharger / cartridge to us. Please note that all warranty work is to be carried out by our designated authority.
Please note that all turbochargers returned under warranty will be returned to you once the turbocharger is repaired. Warranty does not include money refunds. Turbochargers / cartridges returned to us as faulty and found to be damaged by incorrect fitting / contamination from other parts of the vehicle are not covered under the warranty. A report will be given and charge for repair will be offered. If repair is not required, the turbocharger will be returned to purchaser. Any charge backs by eBay / PayPal will be recovered by county court action and debt collection agency.
YOUR WARRANTY WILL BE INVALID IF:
- You can’t support warranty claims with a valid main dealer invoice for the required parts (oil filter, air filter, new oil, banjo bolts, oil feed pipe, drain pipe – other parts may also need to be changed, please refer to the fitting instructions) and invoice from a professional garage / mechanic for fitting parts mentioned above. Your turbocharger will have any visible impact damage. For example, if your turbocharger cartridge compressor wheel is damaged by fell in nut. Actuator housing has to be undamaged as well.
- Your turbocharger cartridge housing and inside parts will be blue in colour. This is a symptom of overheating which happens because of oil starvation.
- You are not able to provide our warranty sheet and invoice issued with purchase.
- Your turbocharger seals are broken, unless you have prior permission in writing from us to do so.
Warranty does not cover any ancillary charges such as removal and refitting / hire of vehicles etc. By purchasing and fitting this turbocharger you agree to all the above terms and conditions of sale.
If you have any questions regarding our Terms and Conditions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
RETURN OF OLD TURBOCHARGER:
PLEASE NOTE THERE IS AN ADDITIONAL £100 SURCHARGE ON TOP OF THIS PRICE. THE SURCHARGE IS REFUNDABLE ON RETURN OF YOUR OLD UNIT.
When you buy a re-manufactured part, we always need the core so we can rebuild it and add it to our inventory. The old turbocharger must be dispatched within two weeks.